Another friend emailed this to me and I was like, “Wow”. I’ve edited and tweaked it for the web. Just doing my part to pass on this timely message. Peace.
It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three candidates. Who would you vote for?
- Associates with crooked politicians
- Consults with astrologist
- He’s had two mistresses
- He also chain smokes
- Drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day
- He was kicked out of office twice
- Sleeps until noon
- Used opium in college
- Drinks a quart of whiskey every evening
- He is a decorated war hero
- He’s a vegetarian
- He doesn’t smoke
- He drinks an occasional beer
- He never cheated on his wife.
Which of these candidates would be your choice?
Decide first before reading any further… I’ll give you a few seconds…
- Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
- Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.
Pretty interesting isn’t it?
Amateurs…built the ark.
Professionals…built the Titanic.
And Finally, can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:
- 29 have been accused of spousal abuse
- 7 have been arrested for fraud
- 19 have been accused of writing bad checks
- 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
- 3 have done time for assault
- 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
- 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
- 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
- 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
- 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year…
Can you guess which organization this is? Go on, take a few secs if you need it…
Know all the facts, think before judging someone……And vote.
If you found this post interesting, great! Simply click on the “ShareThis” link below and pass it on.
Update: As I mentioned earlier, this post is based on an email that was sent to me, and I found the message so timely that I quickly posted it. It was pointed out to me today that some of the facts maybe inaccurate, so I did some research and decided to remove one of the questions. As for the stats, to be honest I’m not sure where they came from. However, Congress is made up of imperfect people, and that’s the whole point. Nonetheless, what’s important is the message behind this post. Thanks for reading. 🙂